Why Hire IICRC Certified restoration Company?
IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate) Benefit:
The IICRC is a non-profit certification and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associations, the IICRC represents the entire industry. The IICRC is recognized internationally as a knowledgeable industry voice and resource.
Why use a certified technician?
Professional restoration technicians understand the need for quick response. Immediate remediation is key to controlling escalating costs. The longer the remediation is delayed, the higher the cost of restoration. Certified restorers have the knowledge to test materials and apply the restoration techniques required in order to return the items to their preloss condition.
If you’re looking to hire a restoration company, look for the IICRC logo.
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise, and continue to, in order to maintain their certification status.
All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC actively has relationships with fiber producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.
SERVPRO of Old Saybrook, CT is an IICRC Certified Firm. We follow all IICRC standards in our water, fire and smoke cleanup and restoration as well as our mold mitigation work.
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Old Saybrook, CT is an IICRC Certified firm. This designation from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration dictates that we are a professional restoring company known for our professional attitude and for providing the consumer with the highest degree of customer service.